UT Brands is committed to respecting your privacy and the security of your personal information. We never sell, rent or trade your email address with any other company.
Information We Collect:
We collect information in two ways: information you provide us and information automatically collected by visiting our Website.
Information You Provide Us:
When you place an order, we need to know your name, address, phone number, e-mail address, credit card number and expiration date. This allows us to process and deliver your order, and to send you online orders and shipping confirmations
Information We Automatically Collect:
We and our affiliates, analytics or service providers, use technologies such as cookies, tags, and scripts, to analyze trends, administer the website, tracking users’ movements around the Website, and to gather demographic information about our user-base as a whole.
Our Websites include social media features, such as the Facebook “Like” button. These features may collect your IP address, which page you are visiting on our Site, and may set a cookie to enable the feature to function properly. Your interactions with these features are governed by the privacy statement of the company providing it.
We automatically collect aggregate anonymous information through cookies. Cookies are small text files stored by your Web browser on your computer, phone, tablet, or other device used to browse our Sites. Cookies allow us to identify and authenticate visitors, track aggregate behavior, and enable important site features.
How We Use This Information:
- register and manage your account;
- process and track your order;
- provide status updates on your order;
- provide customer service when you need help;
- improve customer service and/or merchandise selection;
- provide products and services that you request;
- provide information concerning product recalls or products you have purchased;
- identify preferences that you provide to us;
- communicate with you about our products and services;
- send you email updates, promotions, surveys, and direct mailings;
- track the efficacy of our Websites;
- enable you to communicate with us through social networks or other interactive media;
- publish testimonials or customer action photos;
- protect against fraud, unauthorized transactions, claims and other liabilities;
- understand our customers’ aggregate shopping behavior;
- improve the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns;
- comply with applicable legal mandates, our policies, or industry standards.
We use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. SSL is the standard security technology for establishing an encrypted link between a web server and a browser. SSL allows sensitive information such as credit card numbers, social security numbers, and login credentials to be transmitted securely and remain private. SSL is an industry standard